ZTNA Zero-Trust Network Access
Simple, automatic secure access that verifies who and what is on your network and secures application access no matter where users are located.
Secure access to applications with Zero-Trust
Workforces are increasingly mobile and remote – and require access to applications across hybrid IT environments. They often directly access web apps, use compromised networks and work with vulnerable or compromised devices, exposing organizations to threat and data leakage risks. Businesses today require a zero trust solution that enables more fluid anytime, anywhere access to applications and information in the data center and cloud.
- High-performance, flexible cloud-based service with a simple, streamlined user experience
- Improved security posture with continuous user and device authentication and verification
- Faster malicious and anomalous activity visibility, detection, and response
Making the case for Zero-Trust Network Access
Organisations need consistently secure access to data center and cloud applications.
- Streamlined user experience
- Users demand anytime, anywhere access to applications on-premises or in multi-clouds using their device of choice.
- Direct, trusted application access
- Administrators and users want unfettered secure access to specific applications without excessive configuration, intervention, or training.
- Enhanced Security
- Identity and device authentication, “always-on” data encryption, and application shielding reduces threat, attack and data leakage risks.
- Simplified Administration
- Centralized visibility, management, and policy deployment is critical in today’s complex hybrid IT environment for increased productivity and operational efficiency.
- Rapid provisioning
- Quickly enabling secure connectivity for employees, partners, channels, suppliers, contractors, and so on is critical in today’s business environment.
- Cloud-native scalability, agility, and flexibility are crucial to meet the demands of today’s enterprises and service providers.
- Right-sized deployment
- Matching users to secure access needs can best be addressed with as-a-service user-based licensing.
Navigate the ZTNA technology landscape
ZTNA provides controlled identity- and context-aware access to resources, reducing the surface area for attack. The isolation afforded by ZTNA improves connectivity, removing the need to directly expose applications to the internet. This architecture effectively hides applications and resources from public view, significantly reducing the attack surface. The result is a boundary around applications that is based on identity, context, and logical-access.
Our security engineers and ZTNA experts are here to guide you on your journey tot ZTNA. Together with you we will create a dedicated team and develop a plan to ensure ZTNA success. Thanks to our close relationships with leading technology vendors, we are able to design and build the best solution and create a ZTNA road map for your organisation.
When approaching zero-trust design, it is easier to break it down into three pillars: workforce, workload, and workplace. These align with the model proposed by Forrester to simplify adoption. There are nuances to address in each area, while all work toward the same goal.
- Zero-Trust for the workforce
- This pillar focuses on making sure users and devices can be trusted as they access systems, regardless of location.
- Zero-Trust for workloads
- This pillar focuses preventing unauthorized access within application environments irrespective of where they are hosted.
- Zero-Trust for the workplace
- This pillar focuses on secure access to the network and for any and all devices (including IoT) that connect to enterprise networks.
Leading ZTNA technology partners
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing tailor-made solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
Managed security services
Improve your security posture while reducing the burden on your IT team with an experienced partner.
Our security assessments deliver actionable recommendations to improve security.
With our strategy, industry and engineering expertise - weave technology throughout your business to create something unique, drive growth and accelerate outcomes.
Defend your network, data, and users with the fastest, most reliable cyber-attack protection available.
NAC Network Access Control
Network Access Control solutions built for the next generation of networks.
Connect with usGet in touch with our security experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's connect and discuss your security challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming IT-projects. We are here to help.
Latest news and blog posts
Palo Alto Networks Netscout
NETSCOUT and Palo Alto Networks announce security solutions integration
NETSCOUT and Palo Alto Networks enhance security operations, coupled with advanced DDoS protection, which helps customers more quickly resolve threats while reducing complexity.
Nokia Optical networking
Nomios deploys IP/Optical solution to connect NorthC data centres via high-speed Region Connect Ring
Nomios and Nokia integrated an IP/optical data centre interconnect solution for NorthC Datacenters (NorthC), the largest regional data centre provider in the Netherlands.
Leading security and network company Infradata continues European expansion as Nomios
All Infradata companies in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom and United States are rebranding to Nomios. Together with Nomios in France we now form the Nomios Group.